- No cheating or hacking. This includes using mods or third-party software to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
- Exploiting bugs (errors in the game) or exploiting gray areas in the rulebook is not allowed. Any bug found or ambiguity in the rulebook must be reported.
- No destroying or stealing. This includes destroying other players' structures or stealing from their chests, funnels and co. without permission.
- No excessive swearing or offensive behavior. This includes using racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive language in chat or player names.
- No excessive spamming or advertising. This includes repeatedly sending the same message in chat or advertising other servers or websites.
- No excessive killing or player versus player (PvP) combat. This includes attacking other players without a valid reason or engaging in prolonged PvP combat.
- No excessive use of redstone or other resource intensive features. This includes creating redstone apparatuses or using other features that may cause lag or performance issues for other players.
- No excessive claiming or protection of land. This includes claiming large areas of land without good reason or using land protection plugins to prevent other players from building in certain areas.
- Using multiple accounts is not allowed.